Bachelor’s in Communication
The Bachelor’s in Communication degree prepares graduates for communication-centric career roles or for graduate study that enhances specializations such as visual and written communications.
Why study Communication at Geneva College?
- Communications studies – stretches focus across all communication disciplines for a broad knowledge base
- Public relations – emphasizes mutually beneficial relationship-building with diverse audiences
- Integrated media – emphasizes storytelling skills through a variety of media, preparing graduates for careers in fields such as broadcasting, multimedia and advertising
- Visual communication – emphasizes artwork skills and student portfolio development
- Writing – emphasizes developing instincts for identifying an audience along with how to pitch stories, edit articles, write for newspapers, write features and use research
This program is offered at the following location:
- Beaver Falls
Get in touch
To learn more about Geneva College, fill out the form on this page. One of our representatives will contact you soon to answer any questions you have.
Geneva College is now a part of PA TRAC! This allows for greater accessibility in transferring credits from other participating colleges and universities. To see which courses and degrees qualify, speak to a Geneva representative today.