Master’s in Business Administration — Online
Connect your faith in Christ with the skills it takes to succeed in business. Through our Master’s in Business Administration online program, you can receive a well-rounded education that also reflects your personal values. Our professors have experience working in many areas of business and teach from a Christian perspective. Through their guidance, you can learn how to implement your faith-based values no matter where your career in business leads.
Core course highlights:
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Management
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Management Thought and Application
- HR Systems and Organizational Behavior
- Biblical Management and Ethics
- Strategic Business
- And more
Why study business administration at Geneva College?
- Develop fundamental business skills that can be applied as you learn
- Complete your degree wherever you are without having to rearrange your busy schedule
- Connect with professors and peers using innovative online learning technology
- Complete this 36-credit program at your own pace
- Take one class per term and finish in two-and-a-half years
- Take two classes per term and finish in just over a year
This program is offered at the following location:
Get in touch
To learn more about Geneva College and our Master's in Business Administration, fill out the form on this page. One of our representatives will contact you soon to answer any questions you have.
Current state authorization regulations affect admission of students to Geneva College’s online courses and online programs. At this time, Geneva College will not be admitting online students from the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, District of Columbia, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, Tennessee, Wisconsin and Wyoming.