Our Associate Degree Programs
Build the rock-solid foundation you need to get your career off to the perfect start. Geneva College offers career-building associate degree programs taught from a biblical perspective. We are ranked among the top north regional universities by U.S. News & World Report and committed to offering the high-quality, affordable education you deserve.
- A.S. in Business Administration
- A.S. in Engineering
- A.S. in General Studies (available in Online category)
Want to advance your career? Start here.
To achieve your goals in life, sometimes the key is to take it step by step:
- Start with an associate degree program at the Geneva Eastern Christian Campus.
- Graduate in as little as two years and launch your career right away.
- When you’re ready to go further, transfer your credits to a relevant bachelor’s degree program at our main campus in Beaver Falls.
At Geneva College, you’ll have the support you need to succeed at every leg of your journey.