MASTER’S IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Our nationally and regionally accredited MBA program provides the skills and knowledge you need, taught through a faith-focused lens. Along with your general MBA course load, you’ll also have the opportunity to choose a concentration in Operations Management, Marketing, or Finance.
- Complete your 36-credit MBA on your own timeline, taking either one or two courses per semester.
- Enjoy small class sizes, ensuring you get to know your classmates and instructors.
- Network with fellow students who will become future colleagues.
- Learn from faculty with a wealth of professional experience.
- Choose whether to take online or in-person classes each semester, based on your schedule and availability.
What Can I Do with an MBA from Geneva?
As a graduate of our MBA program, you can find job opportunities in almost every business sector. Depending on your concentration and personal interests, you could pursue careers in the following fields:
- Logistical systems
- Project Management
- Corporate Finance
- Brand Management
- Marketing Management
- Public Relations
Get in touch
To learn more about Geneva College and our Master’s in Business Administration, fill out the form on this page. One of our representatives will contact you soon to answer any questions you have.