MASTER’S IN CYBERSECURITY
Develop expertise in the theoretical knowledge and practical skills in computer science and information systems from a Christ-centered perspective. Available in person or online, the Master of Science in Cybersecurity program at Geneva allows students to explore the theories and techniques needed to protect computers, networks, databases, and information systems.
- Experience one of the best cybersecurity programs in the nation within the ethical framework of the Bible.
- Take classes on-campus and online, with opportunities for networking with both professors and classmates.
- Develop the real-world cybersecurity experience and academic credentials you need to qualify for advanced positions in this fast-growing field.
What Can I Do with a Master’s in Cybersecurity?
As a graduate of our master’s degree in cybersecurity, you could find career opportunities in:
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Incident Response and Disaster Recovery
- Cyberlaw and Cyberethics
- Faithful Hacking
- Digital Forensics
- Operations Management
- Cloud Security
Get in touch
To learn more about Geneva College and our Master of Science in Cybersecurity degree program, fill out the form on this page. One of our representatives will contact you soon to answer any questions you have.
Geneva College participates in PA TRAC! This allows for greater accessibility in transferring credits from other participating colleges and universities. To see which courses and degrees qualify, speak to a Geneva representative today.