MASTER’S IN HIGHER EDUCATION
Prepare for a career in higher education with a Master of Arts in Higher Education from Geneva. Foster a comprehensive understanding of topics and trends in the field with a curriculum grounded in the Christian faith.
- Learn from faculty members who consider the implications of the Christian perspective on work in colleges and universities.
- Understand contemporary higher education within the context of its theological, philosophical, historical, and sociological foundations.
- Advocate and model a holistic approach in higher education settings.
- Develop beliefs, attitudes, and skills that reflect a professional identity rooted in Christian vocation, with particular emphasis on student affairs and administration, educational leadership, college teaching, and/or campus ministry.
What Can I Do with a Master’s in Higher Education?
As a graduate of our master’s degree in higher education, you could find career opportunities in the following work settings:
- Academic Affairs
- Administrative Leadership
- Campus Ministry
- Career Services
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Enrollment Management
- Institutional Advancement
- Leadership Development
- Student Affairs
Get in touch
To learn more about Geneva College and our Master’s in Higher Education, fill out the form on this page. One of our representatives will contact you soon to answer any questions you have.