Learn Online, On Your Time
You've got a lot going on – too much to consider taking a traditional on-campus class. If you're strapped for time, but still want a quality, Christ-focused education, our online programs could be exactly what you need. They're offered in a convenient, 16-month format that can help you complete your degree on a schedule that works for you. And that's just the beginning.
Why earn your degree online with Geneva College?
Accelerated and focused – You'll take just two eight-week classes at a time. Coursework builds upon your prior professional and life experiences, which can help you retain information and learn at a quicker pace.
Faculty – You'll learn from experienced faculty who work in the fields they teach. And with our small class sizes, there will be plenty of time for one-on-one attention and support.
Library – You'll have 24/7 access to our McCartney Library, which houses millions of articles and resources you can use to further your studies.
- Associate of Arts of General Studies
- Bachelor’s in Aging Services
- Bachelor's in Child and Family Services
- Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor's in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor's in Human Resources
- Bachelor's in Management
- Bachelor's in Public Relations
- Master's in Leadership Studies
- Master's in Business Administration