BACHELOR’S IN ALLIED HEALTH
Prepare for a career that will allow you to make a meaningful impact on your community and in your life with a Christ-centered bachelor’s degree in allied health. This program lays a solid foundation for students to continue their education at professional schools while studying the structures and functions of all God’s living creation.
- Tailor your program toward your own health field interest and career ambitions.
- Set the framework for advanced studies with courses in chemistry, molecular biology, biomedical ethics, and more.
- Create an independent study by partnering with a professor to help focus your classes and research toward your career goals.
- Prepare for medical exams such as the MCAT in dedicated classes.
What Can I Do with a Bachelor’s in Allied Health?
As a graduate of our bachelor’s degree in allied health, you’ll be prepared for careers such as:
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physician Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Health Information Technician
- X-Ray Technician
- Dental Hygienist
Get in touch
To learn more about Geneva College, fill out the form on this page. One of our representatives will contact you soon to answer any questions you have.
Geneva College is now a part of PA TRAC! This allows for greater accessibility in transferring credits from other participating colleges and universities. To see which courses and degrees qualify, speak to a Geneva representative today.