ASSOCIATE OF ARTS (A.A.) IN CHRISTIAN MINISTRY
It’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of an opportunity for faithful service—even with little-to-no formal training or background in biblical studies. You don’t have to feel unprepared. Geneva College’s Associate of Arts in Christian Ministry can help you prepare for service in a variety of ministry opportunities.
Why study Christian Ministry at Geneva College?
Developed in partnership with the Center for Urban Biblical Ministry (CUBM), Geneva offers this valuable degree program through our Pittsburgh campus, giving busy working adults in our urban core better access to a ministry education for a positive impact on their lives, their career choices, their families and their communities. Our Christian Ministry program helps graduates:
- Grow their basic Biblical understanding and walk with God
- Advance their abilities for service in local churches and organizations
- Prepare for further educational opportunities
Coursework Can Include:
- Biblical Theology
- Old Testament Prophecy
- The Bible as Literature
- African American Literature
- Principles of Communication
- The Civil Rights Movement
This program is offered at the following locations:
- Pittsburgh Campus