BACHELOR’S IN AVIATION
If you have a desire for practical training in aviation sciences like air traffic control or professional piloting, Geneva has two dual-degree programs to help take your career to the next level.
Earn a B.S. in Aviation Business Administration and an associate degree from Community College of Beaver County (CCBC) with concentrations in professional piloting, air traffic control, or aerospace management, or choose a bachelor’s in missions with an associate degree through the professional pilot or unmanned aerial vehicle program.
- Geneva’s Aviation Business Administration program is nationally accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Partnered with CCBC, the #1 aviation degree program in the nation with state-of-the-art facilities.
- CCBC graduates qualify for Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) commercial pilot and flight instructor certification.
- Our well-traveled Bible professors are experienced in overseas missions and multicultural ministry.
What Can I Do with a Bachelor’s in Aviation?
As a graduate of our bachelor’s degree in aviation, you’ll be prepared for a variety of career paths that will take you to new heights. Depending on your concentration and personal interests, you could pursue careers such as:
- Professional Pilot
- Air Traffic Control Specialist
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Air Carrier Operator
- Missionary Aviator
- Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Airport Analyst
Get in touch
To learn more about the program that interests you, simply fill out the form on this page. One of our representatives will contact you soon to answer any questions you have.