BACHELOR’S IN BIOLOGY
By studying the abundant life He created, you can develop a deeper understanding of the Creator. The study of living things, their structures, functions, regulation, and interrelatedness is the focus of biology, and the biology program at Geneva implements coursework, research, and lab experiences that prepare students for faithfulness in life science careers.
- Participate in field-study opportunities at the Au Sable Institute of Environmental Studies in Michigan.
- Gain urban medical experience at Lawndale Summer Medical Project in Chicago.
- Assist with medical missions as an intern at medical centers and research hospitals.
- Pursue advanced education at medical schools at prestigious universities.
- Pursue work in genomics, immunology, and biomedical ethics.
What Can I Do with a Bachelor’s in Biology?
As a graduate of our bachelor’s degree in biology, you’ll be prepared for careers such as:
- Physical therapist
- Forensic scientist
- Physician assistant
- Lab Technician
- Pharmaceutical sales
- Park Naturalist
Get in touch
To learn more about the program that interests you, simply fill out the form on this page. A member of our admissions team will get back to you soon.