BACHELOR’S IN BUSINESS
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) program at Geneva prepares students to meet the needs of clients and the marketplace while maintaining their integrity and commitment to Christ. Become the person God places in a business position where truth and integrity can make a difference in the lives of others.
- The 3+1 Business Scholars program allows you to earn your BSBA and MBA in four years.
- Our business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs.
- Graduates of our bachelor’s in business administration program typically score in the 80th percentile nationwide in Education Testing Service Major Field Tests.
What Can I Do with a Bachelor’s in Business?
As a graduate of our bachelor’s degree in business, you’ll be prepared for careers such as:
- Business Analyst
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Business Aviation Pilot
- Media Strategist
- Chief Financial Officer
- Vice President of Marketing
- Managements Consultant
- Accounting Manager
Get in touch
To learn more about the program that interests you, simply fill out the form on this page. A member of our admissions team will get back to you soon.