BACHELOR’S IN COMMUNICATION
Prepare to make a meaningful impact in your community, career, and life by learning how to effectively communicate with others through speech, writing, and media to help shape how people understand the world. Choose between concentrations in integrated media, public relations, or writing, and you’ll be ready to communicate faithfully in our complex culture.
- Learn rhetorical communication from a Biblical perspective.
- Participate in academic communication conferences and join your fellow Geneva alum with winning student papers.
- Take advantage of an integrated media center that includes a hands-on studio with video and audio capabilities.
What Can I Do with a Bachelor’s in Communication?
As a graduate of our bachelor’s in communication program, you can find communications-related job opportunities in almost every business sector. Depending on your concentration and personal interests, career options could include being a:
- Marketing Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Group Communications Coordinator
- Digital Advertising Manager
- Sports Broadcaster
- Technical Writer
- Grant Writer
Get in touch
To learn more about Geneva College, fill out the form on this page. One of our representatives will contact you soon to answer any questions you have.
Geneva College is now a part of PA TRAC! This allows for greater accessibility in transferring credits from other participating colleges and universities. To see which courses and degrees qualify, speak to a Geneva representative today.