BACHELOR’S IN EDUCATION
Teachers shape the future, and the incredible impact they have on students leaves a lasting impression on their lives and our world. Learn what it means to educate with faith and excellence in a manner that encourages you to model Jesus, the greatest Teacher of all.
Students can choose to pursue a bachelor’s in education in Early Childhood/Special Education, Middle Level Education, or Secondary Education.
- Develop an understanding of children’s development, psychology, family, and culture so you are prepared to faithfully engage with students.
- Prepare for certification and graduate-level education.
- Gain real-world classroom experience prior to student teaching through tutoring and field experience in local classrooms—starting as early as the first year.
- Easily transfer certification to other states through Geneva’s inter-state certification agreements.
What Can I Do with a Bachelor’s in Education?
As a graduate of our bachelor’s in education program, you will be prepared to help shape the next generation through a Christian lens. Depending on the grade levels you choose as your focus, you could pursue further education or career opportunities as a:
- Special Education Teacher
- Elementary Teacher
- Pre-School Teacher
- High School Teacher
- Curriculum Developer
- Education Coordinator
- High School Coach
- Guidance Counselor
Get in touch
To learn more about the program that interests you, simply fill out the form on this page. A member of our admissions team will get back to you soon.
Geneva College is now a part of PA TRAC! This allows for greater accessibility in transferring credits from other participating colleges and universities. To see which courses and degrees qualify, speak to a Geneva representative today.