BACHELOR’S IN ENGLISH
Develop your reading, writing, comprehension, analytical, and communication skills with a bachelor’s in English from Geneva. Our literature program equips you to see the intrinsic relationships between the story of this world and the story of scripture through reading deeply, or you can develop a foundation to be a faithful writer with the pre-professional writing program.
- Share your work through Geneva’s newspaper, literary publication, and poet’s journal.
- Earn a spot in our international honors society for English and writing majors.
- Hone your skills on Capitol Hill through our partnership with Washington Journalism Center Program.
- Gain critical thinking and literary criticism skills vital to professional success while maintaining the flexibility to pursue topics you’re passionate about.
- Study Abroad at schools such as Oxford University, University of Edinburgh, or Lithuania Christian College.
What Can I Do with a Bachelor’s in English?
Depending on whether you pursue a concentration in English literature or writing, you could pursue careers such as:
- Freelance Writer
- Marketing Agent
- Grant Writer
- Content Manager
Get in touch
To learn more about the program that interests you, simply fill out the form on this page. A member of our admissions team will get back to you soon.