BACHELOR’S IN HISTORY, POLITICAL SCIENCE & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Geneva’s history, political science, and community development degrees provide a Biblically rooted and comprehensive approach to understanding the world from varying perspectives to add context to the societies, cultures, and beliefs that form our world today. The world, its politics, and its history are not neutral, and the work of faithful political action, historical interpretation, and community development necessitate a comprehensive approach to understanding the places and stories we inhabit.
- Learn from experienced professors, actively engaged with the Beaver Falls community, who apply a Biblical, multifaceted approach to your studies with an emphasis on critical thinking.
- Serve your community through local nonprofits like Tiger Pause, TRAILS, and Neighborhood North, or solve real life problems through public scholarship opportunities.
- Take advantage of off-campus study options, including semester-long study abroad programs, a summer program at the Institute of Comparative Economic and Political Systems in D.C., or internships with state offices, law firms, or political campaigns.
What Can I Do with a Bachelor’s in History, Political Science, or Community Development?
Majoring in history, the political sciences, or community development is an excellent choice for pre-law students and people looking to pursue careers such as:
- City Manager
- Intelligence analyst
- Community Development Specialist
- Community Advocate
- Public Policy Professional
Get in touch
To learn more about the program that interests you, simply fill out the form on this page. A member of our admissions team will get back to you soon.