BACHELOR’S IN MANAGEMENT
Ethical management practices begin with a Christian worldview
Servant leadership — it’s a principle demonstrated in scripture and espoused by believers all over the world. It leads to better outcomes for businesses and for the people who thrive within them.
At Geneva College, our Bachelor of Science in Management program is designed to help graduates attain a strong foundation of business strength, a deeper understanding of related concepts and practices, and a better appreciation for how to lead people toward a common goal. Students cover major disciplines and concerns of management — from operations to accounting to HR — to develop the cross-functional skills needed to take a leadership position in any industry.
Core Coursework Covers:
- The Entrepreneur
- Project Management
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Compensation & Benefits
- Strategic Staffing
- Biblical Management & Business Ethics
Why study management at Geneva College?
- Learning environment synthesizes classroom instruction with real-world applications
- Discover how to balance the needs of organizations and of people for better results all around
- Graduates can confidently pursue management positions in a number of industries
- Faculty offer both academic and field experience in business
This program is offered at the following locations:
- Beaver Falls
Get in touch
To learn more about Geneva College and our Bachelor of Science in Management program, fill out the form on this page. One of our representatives will contact you soon to answer any questions you have.
Geneva College participates in PA TRAC! This allows for greater accessibility in transferring credits from other participating colleges and universities. To see which courses and degrees qualify, speak to a Geneva representative today.