BACHELOR’S IN MISSIONS
Prepare for a lifetime of interacting and ministering to others and spreading the word of God, whether overseas or in your own neighborhood. With a missions degree from Geneva, you’ll be able to better understand and love others and the struggles they face like Jesus did.
- Study the Bible, philosophy, theology, and psychology in this well-rounded program, equipping you with the skills you need to spread the Good News.
- Learn and receive mentorship from experienced faculty with distinctive experience in missions and church ministry.
- Gain a global perspective working with professors active in teaching and preaching at their own churches.
- Develop professional experience that will help you serve in hurting communities, whether overseas with groups like the International Mission Board, Mission Aviation Fellowship, Send International, or domestically through opportunities with organizations such as Urban Impact, Cru, and Coalition for Christian Outreach
What Can I Do with a Bachelor’s in Missions?
As a graduate of our bachelor’s degree in missions, you’ll be prepared to spread the Word through careers such as:
- Bible Translator
- Church Administrator
- Youth Counselor
- Public Policy Professional
Get in touch
To learn more about Geneva College and our Missions Track, fill out the form on this page. One of our representatives will contact you soon to answer any questions you might have.
Geneva College is now a part of PA TRAC! This allows for greater accessibility in transferring credits from other participating colleges and universities. To see which courses and degrees qualify, speak to a Geneva representative today.