BACHELOR’S IN MUSIC
A music degree from Geneva can help you gain a deeper appreciation for and understanding of the arts that can help prepare you for a lifetime worshiping God and connecting with others through music. The liberal arts approach of our program is best suited to students interested in music and another discipline, allowing you to combine it with another major or minor.
- Learn the fundamentals of music, including courses on musical theory, aural skills, music history, and world and popular music.
- Take instrumental lessons to develop your skills.
- Join an instrumental or vocal ensemble, including The Genevans, Marching Band, New Song, Jazz Band, and more.
- Attend a music program at California University of Pennsylvania, University of Cincinnati, Duquesne University, or Edinburgh College’s Reid School of Music.
- Perform at the Metropolitan Opera in New York or in Choral Societies across the country.
What Can I Do with a Bachelor’s in Music?
As a graduate of our bachelor’s degree in music, you’ll be prepared for careers such as:
- Recording Artist
- Music Journalist
- Church Worship Leader
- Music Therapist
- Music Manager
Get in touch
To learn more about the program that interests you, simply fill out the form on this page. A member of our admissions team will get back to you soon.