BACHELOR’S IN NURSING
Prepare for a career in nursing as a calling with Geneva’s RN-BSN program, where you’ll learn nursing leadership and professional concepts while engaging in the values of altruism, autonomy, dignity, integrity, and social justice in a healthcare context. Share God’s grace through the ministry and compassionate care inherent in the nursing profession.
- Graduate with an Associate in Nursing degree (ADN) from the Community College of Beaver County (CCBC) and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from Geneva.
- Experience hands-on clinical nursing within a hospital, going on rounds, checking vital signs, and performing patient care, all under the mentorship of practicing nurses.
- Geneva College Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (RN-BSN) program is accredited by the National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (NLN CNEA).
What Can I Do with a Bachelor’s in Nursing?
As a graduate of our bachelor’s degree in nursing, you can pursue further certification and degrees, or you’ll be prepared for careers such as:
- Health Policy Nurse
- Forensic Nurse
- Clinical Research Nurse
- Nurse Health Coach
- Home Health Care Nurse
- Medical Missionary
- Infection Control Nurse
- Diabetes Nurse Educator
- A Christian perspective: Geneva’s cutting-edge, modern ADN to BSN training is grounded in the biblical truths of creation
- An affordable cost for nursing school: Nursing students pay a lower tuition price than standard undergraduate tuition at Geneva
- Exceptional NCLEX-RN exam pass rate: CCBC nursing students’ pass rate on the 2017 NCLEX is 96%, compared to the 87% statewide
- Accredited by the National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (NLN CNEA)
Get in touch
To learn more about Geneva College and our dual nursing degree program with CCBC, fill out the form on this page. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to answer your questions.